eCommerce Website Developer
Our developers are one of a kind – they seem to be developing day and night, making our clients’ websites look legendary! With just one touch of their finger, they can make the website be ready for the biggest flash sales. However, they are not just developing, they are also participating in the higher strategy game, providing their ideas and solutions to various problems.
Does the eCommerce Website Developer position sound like you? Keep reading!
What You Will do
You will be doing a few amazing tasks like:
- Generating custom-tailored Shopify themes and altering pre-existing templates;
- Acting as the Shopify & WordPress expert, specializing in all things eCommerce;
- Installing & customizing new Shopify themes;
- Adding new features & apps to the existing themes,
- Editing & creating custom sections & snippets;
- Coordinating & collaborating with an international, high-performing team.
- Set up & monitor A/B Tests inside Google Optimize
What We Expect
- Be fluent in English;
- Be organised & detail-oriented;
- Meet deadlines reliably;
- Have deep knowledge and experience working with Shopify stores & WordPress platform;
- Be familiar with other eCommerce platforms;
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Have great communication skills;
- Have a positive attitude;
- Take a lot of initiative & be proactive;
- Have strong knowledge of liquid templating language;
- Be able to implement the design with pixel-perfection;
- Be able to set up testing using Google Optimize.
What We Offer
Here at Sugatan we offer you a very comfortable life that comprises of such things as:
- An amazing team of like-minded people;
- Unlimited growth potential;
- Remote & flexible working schedule. Work in Colombia, work in Bali, work in Italy – wherever your self-being feels the happiest;
This is a part-time position (~20hours per week), with the possibility to move into a full time role.