Influencer Marketing Strategist
Love working with full autonomy in a 100% remote environment, with influencers, affiliate and strategic partnerships & receive bonuses for driving real, measurable results?
You’ve found the right place. Sugatan is recognized in the eCommerce industry as one of the top agencies in the world & has grown from 0 to 50+ A-Players in only 2 years and have helped to grow multiple brands to 8-figure revenue.
Because of the creative deals we do with our partners, we work in a very dynamic environment. In this case, 90% of your time will be dedicated to a skincare brand we work with, and 10% sharing knowledge between other influencer marketers on our team!
What You Will do
- Develop and prepared to execute a partnership plan that is data-driven, customer centric, and aligned with product and marketing roadmaps;
- Built a robust portfolio of paid and organic brand ambassadors by identifying and responding to relevant influencers, celebrities, brands, and organizations;
- Develop creative direction and/or campaigns for partners across different external channels;
- Monitor performance of partnerships to optimize campaigns, automation, segmentation, and channel expansion;
- Evaluate and help execute offline partner opportunities such as podcasts, radio, print, direct mail and out of home;
- Oversee contract development and negotiations to secure mutually beneficial partnerships;
- Align with Marketing Managers on organic content, paid budget, priorities, etc.;
- Connect the dots with marketing analytics, and what is resonating on organic owned channels and in earned media to propose paid content and platforms recommendations;
- Explore the gaps, areas of improvement and evaluate our current influencer/affiliate marketing plan.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience working with influencer/affiliate marketing with DTC (direct-to-consumer) eCommerce brands;
- Impeccable verbal & written communication skills;
- Prior experience working with a brand taking them from $25M/revenue to $60-100M/revenue;
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate complex deals and paid opportunities;
- Ability to manage a team while staying agile & not compromising the speed of execution;
- High emotional-intelligence to be creating long-lasting relationships with the influencers we’ll be working with;
- Out-of-the box thinking to help get the top celebrities/influencers working with us;
- Tech savvy – at least enough to be able to track your performance & of the influencers;
- Loves to also create workflows, processes & systems that are based on best practices & principles, but also is comfortable to allow autonomy within the team to solve problems as they encounter it in real-time;
- (Preferable) Someone who has experience in the beauty industry.
What We Offer
- A playground where you’ll be able to grow your team and department. We are true believers of the decentralized decision-making process and we don’t micromanage. We give KPIs and let you achieve them in any way you want to achieve them;
- Access to our network of other businesses, entrepreneurs & marketers to improve your skills, and improve your network;
- Pay to be discussed at time of interview, depending on experience. We do have a bonus system in place, so if you perform outstandingly well – we’ll make sure to reward you generously for that;
- Fully remote & fully flexible working schedule. Work in Colombia, work in Bali, work in Italy – wherever your self-being feels the happiest.