Back to Careers
(Remote) Jr. Media Buyer
Dear Builders, Rule-Breakers & Adventurers: WE WANT YOU
Here at Sugatan, we believe in co-creating with passionate builders who love building something extraordinary out of nothing purely driven by the love of our crafts.
It all started with a ludicrous question. How can we turn $1 into $3? Through the pursuit of the answer, we’ve spent $65MM and turned it into $150MM to date, empowering humans, communities & movements throughout our journey.
The Sugatan culture is all about cultivating unique experiences collectively as a superorganism as we face a multitude of challenges together whilst profits are reinvested back into funding exciting projects we love.
It’s a self-evolving, self-realizing organization that paves the path for others to follow.
So are you ready to step up and step into your element? Walk with us.
Sugatan is recognized in the eCommerce industry as one of the top Performance Advertising Engineers in the world & has grown from 0 to 50+ A-Players in only 2 years and has helped to grow multiple brands to 8-figure revenue.
About the role
The front line of our army, the innovators behind our creativity; our Ad Buyers are the hungry type who lead the innovation. They question everything, analyze patterns and answer those questions with data. Does this sound like you? Keep reading.
What you will do
Apart from being a superman for our eCommerce businesses, you will also be doing a few other amazing & superpowers requiring tasks like:
- Navigating inside Facebook Ads Manager;
- Running organized A/B tests for creatives, copy, & ad buying techniques pertaining to Facebook’s algorithm;
- Setting up campaigns, ad sets, & creatives;
- Analyzing & interpreting data;
- Monitoring the performance of the ads to ensure monthly KPIs are hit;
- Assisting Senior eComm Strategist with research, strategy implementation & organization;
- Collecting Competitive Intel.
What we expect
- Be fluent in English;
- Be organised & detail-oriented;
- Meet deadlines reliably;
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Have great communication skills;
- Have a positive attitude;
- Take a lot of initiative & be proactive;
- Be compassionate towards others (Clients, Team Members, etc);
- (Ideally) Some experience working on other channels such as TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest;
- Be able to manage an ad spend of at least $30,000/mo with a 2x ROAS;
- Have at least 6 months worth of experience working inside Ads Manager full-time within the past year.
What we offer
- Ability to grow & develop yourself at the speed you like & do that with a group of a remarkable, like-minded team
- Sense of autonomy over your work.
- Fully remote working schedule. Work in Colombia, work in Bali, work in Italy – wherever your self-being feels the happiest.
- Your schedule will also be flexible as long as you make it visible to the team, meet your deadlines, and align with the team on regular calls.
- Possibility to unlock traveling opportunities once a certain leadership level is achieved
- Competitive hourly rate.
- The results of your efforts are quantifiable and easy to impress the rest of the world!
- If our values and goals are aligned, you can become one of Sugatan’s faces, and the company will support your personal brand growth as the industry’s leader and expert through our marketing efforts.
- Potential to unlock additional consulting line of work and income as your expertise grows.