Back to Careers
(Remote) Senior Media Buyer
Dear Builders, Rule-Breakers & Adventurers: WE WANT YOU
Here at Sugatan, we believe in co-creating with passionate builders who love building something extraordinary out of nothing purely driven by the love of our crafts.
It all started with a ludicrous question. How can we turn $1 into $3? Through the pursuit of the answer, we’ve spent $65MM and turned it into $150MM to date, empowering humans, communities & movements throughout our journey.
The Sugatan culture is all about cultivating unique experiences collectively as a superorganism as we face a multitude of challenges together whilst profits are reinvested back into funding exciting projects we love.
It’s a self-evolving, self-realizing organization that paves the path for others to follow.
So are you ready to step up and step into your element? Walk with us.
Sugatan is recognized in the eCommerce industry as one of the top Performance Advertising Engineers in the world & has grown from 0 to 50+ A-Players in only 2 years and has helped to grow multiple brands to 8-figure revenue.
About the role
The front line of our army, the innovators behind our creativity; our Ad Buyers are the hungry type who lead the innovation. They question everything, analyze patterns and answer those questions with data. Does this sound like you? Keep reading.
What you will do
- Creating monthly, quarterly and yearly ad spend & revenue projections based on data;
- Advanced marketing budget allocation inside Facebook’s Ads Manager as well as across multiple channels;
- Run A/B tests for creatives, copy, & ad buying techniques pertaining to Facebook’s algorithm;
- Doing risk analysis and controlling threats for the client;
- Monitoring the performance of the ads to ensure monthly KPIs are hit;
- Ensuring accounts are healthy and general management of ads manager;
- Creating media buying strategies for better results and working with the team to execute them;
- Supporting your team members by providing feedback and analysing results of their work;
- Being the point of contact with the client, answering their questions regarding reporting, analysis, management, and presenting information in meetings;
- Mentoring Junior Media Buyers and helping them grow.
What we expect
- Have at least 1 year previous experience working with a Digital Marketing Agency/e-Commerce;
- Have experience managing a minimum of $300k monthly spend on Facebook with at least 2 accounts having achieved that;
- (Ideally) Some experience working on other channels such as TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest;
- Be constantly researching new trends and strategizing for the future;
- Have expert knowledge of Facebook Media Buying, and ideally other platforms such as Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.;
- Be a growth-hacker at heart – you’re in it for the thrill and challenge of scaling accounts to unknown heights;
- Be data-driven and analytical;
- Be able to adapt fast in an ever-changing environment, and be willing to experiment with new techniques;
- Be able to manage and lead a team to success;
- Be a great communicator – respond on time, proactively provide feedback and be able to extend an ear when needed;
- Have experience with Project Management softwares, such as Asana;
- Have an understanding of how different departments work in an agency (CRO, Emails, Copies, Creatives, Influencers).
What we offer
- Ability to grow & develop yourself at the speed you like & do that with a group of a remarkable, like-minded team
- Sense of autonomy over your work.
- Fully remote working schedule. Work in Colombia, work in Bali, work in Italy – wherever your self-being feels the happiest.
- Your schedule will also be flexible as long as you make it visible to the team, meet your deadlines, and align with the team on regular calls.
- Possibility to unlock traveling opportunities once a certain leadership level is achieved
- Competitive hourly rate.
- The results of your efforts are quantifiable and easy to impress the rest of the world!
- If our values and goals are aligned, you can become one of Sugatan’s faces, and the company will support your personal brand growth as the industry’s leader and expert through our marketing efforts.
- Potential to unlock additional consulting line of work and income as your expertise grows.