Back to Careers
Dear Builders, Rule-Breakers & Adventurers: WE WANT YOU
At Sugatan, we believe in co-creating with passionate builders who love building something extraordinary out of nothing, purely driven by the love of our crafts. It all started with a ludicrous question. How can we turn $1 into $3? Through the pursuit of the answer, we’ve spent $65MM and turned it into $150MM to date, empowering humans, communities and movements throughout our journey.
The Sugatan culture is all about cultivating unique experiences collectively as a superorganism as we face a multitude of challenges together whilst profits are reinvested back into funding exciting projects we love. It’s a self-evolving, self-realizing organization that paves the path for others to follow. So, are you ready to step up and step into your element? Walk with us.
Sugatan is recognized in the eCommerce industry as one of the top Performance Advertising Engineers in the world. We’ve grown from 0 to 50+ A-Players in only 2 years and have helped to grow multiple brands to 8-figure revenue.
Why This Role Is Perfect For You
There won’t be a dull moment in sight, guaranteed! You will work closely with influencers and content creators to produce unique, apt, and effective content for Sugatan’s range of exciting clients in niches that include beauty, skincare, fashion, home décor, and more.
You will form long-term relationships with creators and have a thorough understanding of client needs. You will need to understand the implications of performance metrics and execute all necessary administrative duties, such as drafting emails, sending contracts, and keeping track of all active creators per client account. Sound like fun? Read on!
What you will do
- Researching creators to find and analyze multiple creator accounts and map out the best potential creators per client.
- Conducting outreach on Fiverr for specific content as requested by our strategists to meet client needs.
- Categorizing creators based on attributes such as content quality, price, performance metrics, appropriateness for specific product types, etc. Basically, being as data-driven as we all are at Sugatan.
- Liaising and coordinating with creators using appropriate email templates for the specific phase of relationship-building.
- Actively tracking budgets and purchasing on Google Sheets.
- Creative ideation and brainstorming while keeping conversion principles in mind.
- Staying up to date on all channels and messaging platforms for each client and being prepared to tackle any urgent tasks/requests for an account.
- Keeping track of all your Asana tasks, deadlines and boards, and updating everything daily according to process stages.
- Attending Video Team and Performance Team calls per account, where ad angles are discussed and data is presented. You will get an idea of what content is required and report on your progress in these calls. Communication is key in our remote office setting, so these calls will also ensure everyone is on the same page and that your work does not interfere with the work of our in-house creators.
What we expect
- You must have a deep understanding and experience in working with all social media platforms, content, and content creators.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Google Suites, and Project Management software such as Asana, Monday, Trello, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to translate briefs into an understanding of what the client needs.
- Commitment to gaining a comprehensive understanding of the clients and their target demographics.
- A real passion for helping clients achieve the best content to convert to higher sales.
- Doing thorough research on content creators and identifying key partnership opportunities.
- Have an understanding of conversion principles and how they can be used to find content creators who will be a good fit for our clients.
- Experience in negotiation and deal-making.
- The ability to forge long-term relationships with creators.
- A strong sense of ownership, independence and initiative, while being able to collaborate with several other teams.
- You must be goal-oriented, self-motivated, and able to adapt to changing situations and requirements.
- You are naturally inclined to be organized with an intense aversity for missing deadlines.
- You are confident and proactive in bringing new ideas to the table.
Sugatan is an eCommerce growth-hacking machine. We have a flair for combining data and creativity to get surreal and quantifiable results. Every little thing we do is with the purpose of achieving mastery and excellence in our craft.
In more real terms, we help our clients scale their businesses and achieve exceptional ROI by optimizing their eCommerce ecosystems and managing their digital and social media ad campaigns.
To deliver on our promise, we use a fast-paced approach, unique ad creatives, and proven media buying strategies. And the entire Sugatan team is actively involved in this process – which is why we are looking for an incredible new member to join us. Could it be you?
What we offer
With Sugatan, you’ll lead a comfortable, curious, and freedom-driven life with these added benefits:
- The ability to grow and develop at your own pace, steer your own career trajectory, and to do that with a remarkable, like-minded team.
- A true sense of autonomy over your work. Nobody will be looking over your shoulder, clock-watching, or micro-managing you.
- A 100% remote working schedule. Work in Colombia, Bali, Italy, your backyard – wherever you feel the happiest. As long as you’re connected to the interwebz, the world is your office.
- Your schedule can be flexible too, as long as you make it visible to the team, meet all your deadlines, and align with the team on regular calls.
- The possibility to unlock travel opportunities once a certain leadership level is achieved.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- The results of your efforts are quantifiable and will impress the rest of the world! If our values and goals are aligned, you can become one of Sugatan’s faces, and the company will support your personal brand growth as the industry’s leader and expert through our marketing efforts.
- The potential to unlock an additional consulting line of work and extra income as your expertise grows.
Join our team of adventure junkies, rule-breakers, and fierce builders, and let’s create something extraordinary together!