Video Content Producer
Let’s skip all the boring stuff of this description and jump to the fun part – this role is about filming product videos for social media ads! We’re not looking for perfectionists – we’re looking for that person who’s not afraid to whip out their camera and experiment! Now what else… you hate being micromanaged and want to be your own boss – control what hours you work, contribute your ideas, and experiment with them!
What You Will do
- Join a fully international team of freelancers;
- Research, plan, and shoot product content (video only) for our editors & clients;
- Source quality, accessible locations for filming;
- Source models/actresses/friends to stand in when needed;
- Source props needed for filming
- Attend meetings with the Video Team and collaborate with them on your work;
- Learn about what makes converting content & track how your content performs;
- Research and understand the brands that we work with.
What We Expect
- Have a good understanding of all social media platforms (stays up to date on current trends, etc);
- Owns camera & phone that can capture good quality video content;
- Owns all necessary equipment to capture quality content (tripod, lights, etc);
- Can generate interesting, eye-catching, out-of-the-box content for our products & brands;
- Understands the importance of branding and is able to both contribute & stick to the current branding;
- Have a basic understanding of marketing & social media ads;
- Be patient and eager to learn;
- Not afraid to fail & try new ideas;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be able to be proactive and take initiative;
- Be able to meet tight deadlines.
What We Offer
Here at Sugatan, we offer you a very comfortable life that comprises of such things as:
- Ability to learn & grow your skillset with a group of amazing, like-minded individuals;
- Fully remote & fully flexible working schedule. Work in Colombia, work in Bali, work in Italy – wherever your self-being feels the happiest;
- Potential to unlock a bonus pool.