It’s been a hell of a week. I had a chance to get to know five great online entrepreneurs personally and over 45 have come to our agency’s meetup held in Vilnius, Lithuania.
I would like to share with you all what I’ve learned:
1. 80% of them have no University degrees. In order to make it online (or in life), you certainly don’t need it.
2. They’re all curious. Not only do they stick to what they know, but they do seek the unknown. We were speaking business obviously, yet we were able to speak about psychedelics, shamans, crypto & other crazy stuff.
3. All of them one to help each other by sharing their strategies to scale their businesses. No hiding like some of the “gurus” do. Only genuine help.
4. They’re up to trying everything to elevate their performance. Bio-Hacking will be a topic to talk more and more about.
5. They value talent. One of the business owners I met had a team of 20 and another one of 45 people (they’ve grown to that in 1 year!!!). They know what their biggest asset is – people. They have hired experienced managers, who’re responsible for organizing holidays for the whole team, making sure they have everything they need to perform at their best.
6. They’re developing systems to scale their business. Online business is as good as its’ checklist.
I have to admit I strongly believe that entrepreneurs as a community are here to make a difference. They’re the ones finding solutions to the major problems. They’re the ones grinding every Sunday while everyone else out there is resting because they know they need to make it work. They’re the ones who’re not afraid of looking, acting or thinking differently than the rest of us.
Entrepreneurship is challenging, but I would rather be challenged and have an opportunity to be surrounded by likely minded people than be safe and average.
Click here to read about the most important leadership lessons I’ve learned after 2 years in the agency.