Definitely one of the most beneficial podcasts to listen to if you want to learn more about finances in the eCommerce world and what you can do to earn more. With today’s guest, Charles Leikauf, Deividas discusses what eCommerce owners should focus on in the very beginning, what the financial landmarks are in every business and when to seek professional advice.
They speak about where to shift your focus to as the business grows, to increase the revenue and what financial levers to pull to increase the value of the business. Their discussion goes as far as speaking about money itself and why it is important to manage and pay close attention to your money.
Here’s what we cover during episode #6:
- Where does the money really come from
- How financial professionals can make dollars make sense
- What is the working capital and how does it work?
- At what time should a new business start looking for the right type of CFO to join their team?
- Why it is important to separate your personal and business financial transactions
- Why it is important to have a tax guy and how it can save you money in the long run
- What is the difference between a tax guy and a financial professional and how to choose wisely
- What are Charles’ own “3 question rule” to use when hiring a finance person
- How a financial professional can see the whole story of the company only by looking at the current numbers.
Last 3 Episodes:
- Florian Tep – Is the Dropshipping Dead? Strategies and Methodologies Going Into 2020
- Daniel Sjogren – How to Build Brands Using Automation Tools, Outsourcing And His Entrepreneurial Journey
- Allan Shullman – How To Come Up With Creative Ideas, Owning and Automating eCommerce Business & Favorite Brands