This time, Deividas has a very genuine conversation with Florian Tep about dropshipping businesses. How to succeed in dropshipping in 2020, his methodology on finding products & testing them.
They even dive deep and try to answer the main question on everyone’s mind – Is dropshipping really dead?
To find out what Florian thinks and how he finds his winning products and uses them to scale his many companies tune in to this episode.
Here’s what we cover during episode #5:
- How he scaled his product from $0 to almost $100k in a month
- How and why he primarily searches for his winning products on his own Facebook feed
- Why he has multiple dropshipping stores in different countries and how he uses them to get a consistent flow of income
- How to correctly use mono-product and general stores in order to scale faster
- What is his own ‘5G formula’ that he says can help scale the products to the moon
- What metrics is he looking at before scaling an account
- How he taught his girlfriend to do dropshipping and why this store accidentally became super successful.
- How does he deal with accounts that are being blocked
- Why he only takes Amazon reviews seriously and ignores Ali express
- How he decided to move to Bali and how he is running his business from there
- His future plans and ambitions
Last 3 Episodes:
- Daniel Sjogren – How to Build Brands Using Automation Tools, Outsourcing And His Entrepreneurial Journey
- Allan Shullman – How To Come Up With Creative Ideas, Owning and Automating eCommerce Business & Favorite Brands
- Deividas Mikocionis – How He Manages 800k in Facebook Ads Spend, Scaling eCommerce Business & Language Learning
This website was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something
that helped me. Appreciate it!
Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I’m inspired!
Extremely helpful info specifically the final section :
) I maintain such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further post thank you
I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s posts
daily along with a mug of coffee.
Hello, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data,
that’s actually good, keep up writing.
I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding
more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.
It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people about this topic,
but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks