In this episode, we wanted to mix things up a bit so Kris Sugatan is interviewing the 2nd podcast guest – Deividas Mikocionis.
Kris gets Deividas to share the secret daily routines that help him manage $800k in ad spend and be done with work by 12 pm every day, his tips on scaling businesses to 7-8 figures in yearly revenue, and his experience with the biggest mistakes that eCommerce business owners make.
Deividas speaks about his favorite & proven-to-work media buying strategies. On a personal note, the technique he used to learn 3 new languages, only taking 3 months to learn each.
Here’s what we cover during episode #2:
- What the best approach is when trying to get equity in business’
- How he was hired as a growth hacker and ended up working as a lead strategist in the agency
- What’s his special formula for managing huge amounts of work in the least time possible
- How he continues to 10x a business’ in a few months time
- His way of keeping his many fears from stopping him in life and in business
- How he manages to focus on just one thing for 3 months period and during this time dedicate 4-6 hours per day for it
- How he discovered his entrepreneurial side and realized that he has always been one without even knowing it
- How he can network and stay an introvert at the same time
- What’s his advice for those who are trying to keep good relationships with the founders’ business owners.
- What is the thing that keeps him at Sugatan